Breeder Information Buyer Information .
Name: PurrRealDolls - TICA Registered Name:
Address: 365 Harley Road, Harley Ontario Address:
Phone Number: 289-253-4630 Phone Number:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email:
Kitten Information .
Name: Date of birth:
Breed: Ragdolll Sex: Color:
Sold as: Pet (Altered) Purchase price (includes $200 non-refundable deposit): $
Conditions of Sale .
1. The kitten/cat will not be mistreated, and will have fresh food, water and a clean litter box at all times. The kitten/cat will receive frequent and kind human attention. The kitten/cat will be provided with scratching post or/and cardboard scratchboard, as well as with plenty of toys.
2. The kitten/cat will receive yearly veterinary examination to include any care needed to maintain the ongoing good health of this animal. The kitten/cat will not be denied veterinary care at any time.
3. The kitten/cat will not be allowed outside except on a leash (under close supervision), or in a completely enclosed run. The kitten/cat will not be caged, or kept in an unsuitable room, basement or garage.
4. The kitten will not be declawed.
5. The Buyer will not, under any circumstances, give, sell, or lease the kitten/cat to any animal shelter, research facility, laboratory, pet store, or other commercial or non-commercial enterprise. In the event that the Buyer can no longer keep the kitten/cat, the Breeder will be contacted immediately as a first option to assist in the placement of the animal.
6. If this kitten/cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, the Buyer will surrender said kitten/cat to the Breeder or the Breeder’s representative unconditionally
Health Guarantee .
1. The Breeder guarantees the kitten/cat to be healthy at the time of sale (to the best of our knowledge), FeLv/FIV-negative, and free from any life threatening illnesses, infections, internal and external parasites, ear mites, fleas and ringworm. The kitten/cat cannot be exposed to any ill animals (doing so will void this health guarantee).
2. You the buyer agree to bring your cat/kitten to a certified vet within 72 hours to have your own exam done. Anything found after the 72 hours is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The cat/kitten must remain in quarantine until after the 72 hours and the buyer is satisfied. If the exam is done within the allotted 72 hours and a life threatening illness is found a replacement kitten of the buyer’s choice up to the amount of the original purchase will be offered, provided the seller is notified within the 72 hours. No refunds. The total liability of the Breeder shall in no case exceed the purchase price listed on the first page of this contract. Any and all vet bills and travel charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer
3. PurrRealDolls guarantees against the death of the kitten/cat due to genetic illness/defects for five years from the date of purchase (FeLv, FIV, and FIP are not genetic and are specifically excluded). In the unlikely event of death of this kitten/cat due to genetic abnormalities (proof is to be provided to the Breeder in the form of a detailed autopsy report and a letter written by a licensed veterinarian stating the exact cause of death, and including the description of the kitten/cat’s microchip number, date of birth, name, sex, color and pattern), the Breeder will replace kitten/cat with one of the equal quality and purchase price, if there is a difference in purchase price buyer must pay the difference to acquire the replacement kitten.
4. Health guarantee will not be honored if: ownership changes, veterinary examinations required by contract are not completed or any of the conditions of sale are broken.
Return Policy .
1. The Breeder agrees to accept the kitten back and refund the purchase price excluding deposit and related expenses (deposit is non refundable) if within 14 days the Buyer finds that allergy reactions make it impossible to keep the kitten/cat. Provided kitten is healthy, Health Guarantee 2. Examination documentation required.
2. If the kitten/cat is returned to the cattery between 15 and 30 days after the date of purchase, the Breeder is only required to refund $250.
3. If at any time after the first 30 days the Buyer can no longer take care of the kitten/cat, the
Breeder agrees to accept the kitten/cat back without an obligation to refund the purchase price.
The Buyer’s signature below indicates that the Buyer has reviewed and discussed this contract with the Breeder prior to leaving deposit for said kitten, and is in a full agreement and approval of the above terms and conditions.
__________________ ___ ___________ ______________________ __________
Buyer’s signature Date Breeder’s signature Date
The Buyer’s signature below indicates the kitten/cat is healthy (to the best of the breeder and buyers knowledge) at time of pick up. Buyer is not required to accept the kitten if the buyer believes the kitten/cat to not be healthy at time of sale.
Remaining payment received, Kitten examined and accepted by Buyer
__________________ ___ ___________ ____________________ ___ __________
Buyer’s signature Date Breeder’s signature Date